What to expect with outdoor balloon decor
- Balloons will swell and expand in the heat and may cause them to pop.
- Darker balloon colours will absorb heat and pop the fastest and are not recommended.
- Balloons will oxidise and lose their clarity.
- Humidity and dew will make the latex stick together thus causing friction popping due to wind movement
Better conditions if they must be outdoors
- Lighter colors will fair better
- Balloons that remain in the shade and will fair better
- We can pay more and use the next size up balloon to undersize them even more than normal and this will help.
- Foil balloons will fair better and we can underinflate to accomodate for massive expansion.
We do our best to minimizie the popping by pre stretching and underinflating. This along with needing sturdier structures and bases is why outdoor deco costs more. We also use the high qualtiy professional latex balloons. However, due to their nature we do not guarantee how long any outdoor balloon decor will last outdoors. We will not come back to replace any popped balloons.